It’s taken years of hard work to get where you are today. Now you want to protect your assets for your enjoyment and that of your loved ones; maintain control of your affairs should you become incapacitated; ensure that your wishes will be carried out after you are gone. Chances are you have a number of questions about how to accomplish these goals, including:
- What do I need to do to control my property during my lifetime?
- How can I leave the most to my children, grandchildren, and loved ones without losing control of my assets?
- How do I provide for and protect a special needs family member?
- How do I eliminate or minimize income, gift, estate and capital gains taxes?
- What are the best ways to protect and preserve my assets?
- What is the best way to protect my real estate investments?
- How do I protect my children and loved ones from losing their inheritances to predators, creditors, family disharmony, or even their own poor decisions?
- Will I outlive my money if I need nursing home or assisted living care?
- Do I need long term care insurance?
The answers to these and other questions can only be answered on an individual basis, by an attorney whose practice is concentrated on estate planning and asset protection planning. Please call my office for a consultation, or for the date of my next free public seminar. You will be treated with the courtesy, respect and care that are the trademarks of my legal practice.
I would be honored to help you plan for the future so that you will be assured that you and your family will be protected and provided for. Please call my office to set up your individual consultation.